1.27.2006

Liisa´s Christmas and New Year

This Christmas was peaceful and quiet and I spent it with my family. During the Christmas we cook ourselves.We had tradition Christmas meal: black pudding, heavy food, roast pork, sauerkraut, meat jelly, mince pies. And at end of the night we exchanged our presents.
At first in New Year´s Eve I was at home whit my family and at night I went to my friends. Me and my friends stayed in house, what we rented, and celebrate there New Year coming whit good company. At midnight we had fireworks, it was beatiful. I think it is important to meet a New Year in good mood, because then will be New Year a good year. The Christmas break is our only holiday and it is only two weeks. We really want to relax and enjoy it. We hung around and have fun whit our friends as much as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home