1.27.2006

Kadri’s Christmas and my New Year



I spent my Christmas in my home whit my family. On 24dec. I spent hole day in kitchen I cooked all day. My mother was on work so I had all duties.
My brother and father brought Christmas tree in house. In the evening we had everything done and we were just waiting for mother. When mother gamed we went to sauna. After sauna we had meal and then we were waiting the Santa Claus. We went to see our next door lady and her family. We spent some hours in there and when we went back home and then we saw that somebody had but the gifts under the tree. We opened the gifts and had good mood and then we went to sleep.
Next day we went to grandparents house. Granny was really happy to see us. We spent some ours in there and then we went home.
Christmas were really nice my family were together and we had a lot of great time.
My New Year was fun. I went to my boy-friends home day before New Year. Her mother has birthday and we celebrated that. On the last Old Year day we cooked. On the evening we were eating.
Before midnight we went out. When the time was right we started to fire works. After we hugged ourselves and we wished happy New Year and good luck.
In house we opened the champagne and we eat then little again.
Then we called to our friends and wished them happy New Year.Every time I have different New Year party but this one was one of the greatest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home